- ASU’s 4 year graduation rate is up from 28% in 2002 to 53% in 2017.
- 97% of ASU grads are employed or in graduate school within 90 days.
- Arizona ranks 4th among all states with the lowest debt upon graduation.
- An ASU degree is nearly 20% below the national median cost for all universities.
- ASU contributed over $3.6 billion in statewide economic impact in 2016 and has created over 47,000 jobs through investment and spending.
- More than 227,000 ASU grads continue to live and work in Arizona with an aggregate earnings of over $13 billion.
- ASU research expenditures have increased from $123 million in 2002 to over $545 million in 2018.
- ASU now ranks #9 overall in total research expenditures among universities without a medical school, ahead of Caltech and Carnegie Mellon Universities.